Omega Pointe Shoes – Wear Moi
The superb Omega pointe shoe from Wear Moi is handmade in a classic technique by craftsmen trained in the best traditions of European shoe making. Using the latest material and design, this beautiful pointe shoe features a range of unique and unrivalled features and is suitable for both students and professional dancers.
This medium shank version features:
- Pre-Arched Last – created espcially to follow the dancer’s foot shape, following the arch with precision to provide optimum support and comfort.
- Elastic Binding (no drawstring) – lays completely flat to the top of the foot facilitating a beautiful leg line extension.
- 3/4 Medium Shank – curves under the heel to provide a beautiful foot aesthetic en-pointe
- U-Shaped Vamp and Universal Box – the box shape is square with a slight taper which fits a wide range of foot shapes.
- Flexible Paste – allows superb roll through the demi-pointe and full foot articulation
- Reinforced Toe Box – provides enhanced durability and balance. The slightly rounded reinforced platform is designed to flatten and morph to the dancer’s unique balance pointe within approx. 2x hours of wear.
- High Wings – built up gradually to support the foot to ensure all toes are held within the box and creating a beautiful, clean aesthetic.
- Microfibre Insole and Heel Lining – prevents sliding in the shoe and wicks away moisture for optimum comfort
- Light Weight Design – creating a ‘barely-there’ feel
- Embossed Outsole – providing enhanced traction
Shoes should be ordered after your fitting
Fitting Note: We recommend that you have your pointe shoes measurement taken by us and only order on line once you know your size. We are approved and trained by Wear Moi.
3.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8