- All our prices are quoted in Euros and are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
- You will be charged in Euros when you check your items out
- We may find it necessary to adjust our prices in the event of price changes with our suppliers,
Promotions And Discounts
- Wear Freedom reserves the right to change or withdraw any special offer or promotion at any time.
- All promotional are subject to stock availability.
- Promotions apply to selected items only and do not apply to a whole range.
- We accept payment via all major credit and debit cards.
- Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account before placing your order.
- When processing payments, all credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the card issuer refuses payment authorisation Wear Freedom does not accept responsibility for any delays as a result.
Orders And Availability
- There is no minimum spend when you order from our website.
- All orders are subject to availability. In some instances we may dispatch your items separately.
- Special Offers are subject to availability. Wear Freedom cannot guarantee stock levels of specific items during special promotions.
- Items may become out of stock on a temporary or permanent basis. We reserve the right to discontinue some lines permanently. When stock becomes unavailable for whatever reason, our website will be updated.
- All stated delivery times are approximate. Wear Freedom does not guarantee delivery time and cannot accept liability for late deliveries. Postage refunds will not be given in this instance.
- Please note that we are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and on all Irish Bank Holidays. No orders will be processed, dispatched on these days.
- Free delivery applies to orders with a value of €50 or more, where the delivery address is ROI or NI. This will be applied automatically at the checkout when your order value reaches or exceeds €50.
- You may return your order at anytime to us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please note that the goods have to be returned in an unworn/perfect condition with all labels intact. Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for underwear.
- You may cancel your order within 10 days of receipt. If you wish to cancel your order you will be required to notify us of your intent of canceling in writing and you will be required to return the items back to us, the customer is responsible for the return and costs. Please retain proof of postage from your shipper. Without this, we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us. We will ship exchanges back to you free of charge.
- Once we receive your item back, we will issue a refund against the original method of payment. You should receive a refund within 10 working days of posting the order back to us, however please contact us if this has time been exceeded.
- We do not offer exchanges on items that have been worn, or are not in their original packaging. We cannot exchange items if any labels or tags have been removed. If you are unsure of which size, colour or style to order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you out.
- All tights, underwear and socks are final sale.
Account Data And Contact
- We will contact you relating to your order or query, using the contact details that you supply at the time of purchase or using the details provided in the Contact US page.
- It is your responsibility to notify us with any changes to your details, such as your address and contact telephone number.
- We will occasionally send marketing material to your email address. If you no longer wish to receive these email please notify us by emailing email@example.com
- Wear Freedom does not disclose or sell personal information to third parties.